Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

Change Start with Me

        These are not easy questions — being brutally honest about our practices and committment level can cause some discomfort.  In fact, I have spent a good part of the last several months scrambling to feel like anything is working, and believe me, I have been pushed and challenged on many issues.  But, I also know that meaningful change begins with me…and with you.  For things to change for the better, we must change.
  Change is also the solution to all the problems of our country that are facing right now such as corruption, poverty and many more. Our leaders should change their way in governing our country so that our country will become progressive.
      Change must starts from us-youth because we are the hope of our country.I hope by doing this I can say that I am a better person I will be happy and contented.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento